Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well it's hard to believe that Gage will be two months old this week. My how time flies! We tried the Bumbo chair out today, but he isn't quite ready for it yet. (You will see from the pictures below) he does however love his Boppy newborn lounger and his Baby Einstein play gym. His sleep routine is getting a little better as well. He is going to bed around 8:30pm. He will sleep til around 1:00am (maybe a little longer if I'm lucky) then he is ready to eat again. He goes back to bed around 1:30am and sleeps til between 5-6am. I can't wait for sleeping through the night!! (I know he is only two months old, I got a couple more months to go!)




















2 comments:

  1. Yes the bumbo chair will be great very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripp is still eating 2 times at night - when is it going to END?? :) I'm so happy you are blogging! I can't wait to watch Gage grow right before my eyes! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete