Thursday, November 19, 2009

My ETSY shop!

I recently decided to put some of my talents (I guess you can call them that) to work and started painting birthday and holiday banners. I started with Gage's for his birthday and went from there. I have opened an ETSY shop to start selling them. If you have any interest in a birthday or holiday banner let me know. I will customize any order to your birthday theme or holiday colors. Check them out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ashleighhansberger

Here are few more pics of them:






3 comments:

  1. Very cute and a great idea~ I'll keep them in mind for Tucker's 2nd bday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Ashleigh! I've seen these before but they were more than I was wanting to pay - yours seem very reasonable & cute! I'll get back with you once I figure out who I still need gifts for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Cant wait for mine to be hanging at my hosue!! SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete