Friday, January 29, 2010

Painting with Pudding

This last week has been an interesting/hard week because little muffin Gage has had RSV. We have been inside all week and it's not getting any better because we are in the middle of an ice/snow storm right now. Gage and I are getting a little cabin fever so I knew that we were going to need something to entertain him today. When I use to teach we did a teddy bear unit and we use to paint teddy bears (printed on paper) with chocolate pudding. So, today I used that same kind of idea with Gage except no teddy bear. I just gave her a container of pudding and taped a paper to his high chair and let him go for it. He had a lot of fun and it entertained him for a good thirty minutes!!







2 comments:

  1. So cute and a great idea! I'll have to try it out with Tucker..problem is he won't wear a bib anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops..that was my comment..not sure why it says "about us"

    Stef King

    ReplyDelete