Sunday, February 28, 2010

Visit from the Martin Family over Valentine's Day!

I know I am way behind on blogging. Daniel was home for his two weeks off, so blogging was not my first priority. Daniel came home on the Thursday before Valentine's day to a 14 month old throwing up everywhere. We had our first bout with throw up as parents and let me tell you, that is something I hope doesn't happen again for a long time. My Dad, Becky and brother's and sister were scheduled to come up Saturday so we told them to go ahead and come on up because we thought it was only a little 24 hour bug. Well, Gage had it for about 72 hours and then he so nicely passed it on to his mother. (After my family left, they got it too! UGH!!!) Anyway, other than feeling yuck most of the time they were here, we had a really good visit. Gage got to hang with his Grampie, Bebe and uncle and aunts as well as his Daddy he hadn't seen for two weeks. We had good weather, so we were able to spend some time outside, as well as yummy food and fun playing Apples to Apples after the little man went to bed. Here are a few pics that we captured of their visit. (Thanks Becky for sending me these! Since I was feeling bad, I didn't take pics!)











No comments:

Post a Comment