Thursday, April 8, 2010

15 Month Well check! -Video below this post!

Yesterday I took Gage to his 15 month check up. (Two weeks late.) He is doing just awesome according to the doctor. He weighs 24 pounds which puts him in the 50%. He is 32 inches which puts him in the 75-90% for height, and his head is in the 75%. He only has nine teeth, but I am sure the others will come in soon. He is still taking two naps (most of the time) and goes to bed around 7 and sleeps till between 7-8. He is doing good with eating. He eats pretty much all the typical toddler foods. Loves whole wheat waffles and muffins for breakfast. Likes fruits still more then veggies. Loves bananas, strawberries, and raspberries. He also loves sweet potatoes and will eat guacamole with a spoon! We have introduced more dairy products and his little body is doing pretty good with them, so we are thinking he is outgrowing the dairy allergy! We'll see! He isn't really talking a ton. Says, mamma, dadda, ball, dog, uh oh, and nana (banana) but that's about all. He is super active and is all boy. When he is awake, he goes non-stop and is in to everything. He doesn't stay still for more then a few minutes at a time. He loves to be outside in the dirt, picking up sticks. The Easter bunny brought him a lawn mower and he is now obsessed. We mow inside, outside, and in the garage. He also loves to help me sweep. (Really he just cries until finally I give him the broom.) He carries it around everywhere. He will point to his head, belly and toes. And loves anything that rolls, balls, cars and trucks. He still takes a paci when he goes to sleep but that is the only time we allow him to have it. (It stays in the crib.) I think soon we will have to try to break this habit. He also has a favorite blankie, that he likes to drag around. (Thanks Miss Peggy!) My favorite moment with him everyday, is going to get him out of the crib in the morning and he is so excited to see me with this huge smile on his face. He is such a joy and I am so glad that God picked Daniel and I to be his mommy and daddy. I posted a video below this that I took with my iphone today. The quality is not very good, but I got him to point to some of his body parts and say uh oh. (Although you can't hear it very good.) I can't believe he will be 16 months this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment