Saturday, July 25, 2009

While Daddy is away, Gage will PAINT and PLAY!

I have pulled out all the stops to entertain our little one these last couple of days. Daniel has been out of town a lot lately so I haven't had that 5:30-7:00pm relief that normally comes at night when he gets home. Yesterday, my neighbor Nikki and her son Ryder came over for some finger paint, pool and sprinkler fun! Gage was more into folding, and eating the paper than finger painting. I thought it would go better than it did because he is so into banging these days, I had envisioned putting paint on his hands and let him bang away on the paper. Oh well, I know he is only 7 months old so we have many more years to perfect our MONET painting.
After painting and swimming, we came in and played with his new piano and Music table. He loves them both and I think we have the next MOZART on our hands. He's trying to crawl, and has perfected the art of scooting but doesn't have the legs and arms down for the crawling. He can get up on his hands and knees, moves one hand and then plops back down on his belly. After doing this many times, he just gets frustrated and uses rolling across the living room as his means of transportation. He will master this crawling thing soon, I guess. Anyway, I made a little slide show to show what fun we had yesterday. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! As soon as I have time to sit infront of the computer and learn the header think, I'll call you. Plus, how do you get the slideshow in your post?! I could only add it as a gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to bite his rolls!!! :) Stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete