Monday, September 28, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! Our trip to the Zoo!

On Friday Gage and I met our friends Melanie and Meacham at the zoo! The weather was beautiful and it was such a nice day to go visit the animals. I have wanted to take Gage for a while but wanted to wait till the cooler weather arrived. The animals were out and Gage loved looking at them. (He also liked to bang on the glass, which you are not suppose to do.) I think he had two favorite exhibits; The bears, and the fish aquarium. They seem to really catch his attention. He also was quite obsessed with the water fall at the zoo. He loves water and could stand there and watch it for hours. I can't wait to go back again as Gage gets older, because he really loves animals. Here are a few pics from our trip.
















1 comment:

  1. Looks like he had a great time! How chilly is it there? I wish it was cool here~ I love taking Tucker to the zoo...it's even fun for me too...

    ReplyDelete