Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Maine Trip!

Last week Daniel, Gage and I went on our summer vacation to Maine. Both of my parents are originally from there and many of my relatives still live there. Gage did very well on the long plane ride and only really had one melt down on the ride home.(I was amazed considering he is cutting his first teeth.)
We were very fortunate to get to see my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and their children. This was the first time that all three great grandsons were together, and we had a blast. It was such a great time hanging by the lake, eating lobster, having outdoor fires and playing with all the kids. I was so excited to get to show Gage one of the places that I visited as a child and I can't wait for many more trips back. I put together a slide show of some of the best pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The pics look great...the boys in their matching outfits are too cute!

    ReplyDelete