Sunday, October 11, 2009

A few of our Favorite things!

I am going to piggy back on Kimberly's recent post of one of her favorite things, and list a few of our families favorite things.
1. I was at TJ Maxx on Thursday with Gage and I saw this Busy Ball Popper. I have seen commercials for this and wonder if it was really that cool, so why not-I bought it. Gage is in love with this new toy. He laughs like crazy when the balls come out and loves to put his face over the air blower. I tried to get some video of Daddy and Gage playing with it this morning, but of course he stopped laughing as soon as I got the camera out. Normally this is $29.00 at Babies R US but at TJ's I got it for $18.99 which I thought was pretty good.







2. Since all the Halloween candy is out, our most recent obsession in the Hansberger Household is the Take 5 Bar. I have had these before but forgot just how good they were. If you buy the little snack size bag, and limit yourself to one a day, they can't be that bad for you-RIGHT?


3.Gage's new favorite food is the Gerber Graduate Cereal Bars. I break them up into little pieces on his high chair and he just gobbles them up! He likes the Strawberry Banana ones the best!

4. One of my new favorite websites is addiekate.com I am having Gage's birthday invitations made there and she has been so helpful. She says on the website that she will have a proof to you within 24 hours, she did it for me in less than 12. I can't wait to get the invitations, and I highly recommend her for custom invitations.

5. Lastly, Gage has recently either come down with a little cold or is teething, because he has had a running/stuffy noes which seems to bother him when he is sleeping. We bought some Vick's baby rub yesterday as well as the Vick's steam stuff that goes in the humidifier. This has really seemed to help with his congestion.

3 comments:

  1. We have the ball popper too (Sophie got it for Christmas last year), but ours broke. :(
    I have to agree with the Take 5's!! Yum-yum is all I can say. Lol!
    And Sophie still likes the cereal bars too. A perfect, filling snack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. j loved the cereal bars BUT i did not like the price so J STILL lives on the generic Nutrigrain Bars....he has like 2 a day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker loves the strawberry banana cereal bars as well..

    And we have the Baby Rub in our house too! Helps great whenever T is congested~ I also bought the Vicks plug in for his room..It's great too!

    Great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete