Friday, October 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like FALL!!

October in Oklahoma is in full swing and fall is in the air. Everyday, Gage and I go out for a walk (when the weather allows) and enjoy the outdoors. Gage is so content outside and is such an outside kiddo. We try to take advantage of these pretty days because we know winter is fast approaching and we are going to have to find things inside to keep up entertained.
We were out walking today and I was just looking around at all the beautiful fall colors on the trees. Being from Houston, we never saw a change in tree color around there. They kinda went from green to brown, to fallen off. But up here, you really get to see true fall colors. The wind was blowing like crazy today, so I thought before all the leaves are gone, I should capture some of these colors. I also took a few of Gage in the leaves and the front of our house all decorated for fall! Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment