Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gigi's Visit!

Last week my mom came to visit us and hang out for a few days. It was so nice to have her here to help out and cook amazing food. Gigi went to Gymboree with us, spent time with Gage in his pool and babysat so Daniel and I got a night out. We had so much fun and enjoyed every minute of her visit. Gage loves his Gigi! Here are a few pictures from her visit. (Sorry for all the slide shows. It is the easiest way to show all the pictures. Also, I changed the music this time.)

6 comments:

  1. What a great visit! How do you get the slideshows in your post?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Looks like Gigi is crazy about Gage and Gage is crazy about his Gigi. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fab visit - your Mom told me so too! Gage is getting so animated, I love him & you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go down to 2 feeds until he was 1 year old. I was still nursing him 4 times a day..whenever he got up, b4 both naps, and at bedtime. We tried putting my milk in a cup for him..he would do it sometimes. I really wanted him to be drinking water from the cup and then getting his milk from me. He also went straight to the straw. Couldn't get the sippy cup down. At 1 year, I cut out the 2 middle feeds. And then as you know, starting to wean completely now. I also gave him snacks kinda throughout the day. He loved the gerber puffs..and it was great practice in picking them up. Email me anytime with questions..mrs-king@sbcglobal.net....I bounce questions/ideas off lots of moms with older boys as well...BTW...Great job on keeping with breastfeeding..It is def. one of the most challenging greatest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love the ones with bubbles! Reminds me of the bubble banter Paul Rudd has in "Knocked Up". "I wish I like anything as much as my kids liked bubbles."

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, I meant to type "I wish I LIKED"

    ReplyDelete