Friday, August 21, 2009

I guess we should enlist him now!

Gage has started crawling, well let me rephrase that ARMY crawling. He for some reason he really has no desire to crawl. He loves to hold your hands and walk, or stand and play with his music table, but crawling is not really his forte. I have tried to reassure him that the "duck and cover" method is not really necessary in the living room, but apparently using "all fours" doesn't seem real exciting either. I know he will get it eventually but for now, we will just have to settle for the ARMY crawl. Here is a little video I captured this morning. He's kinda cranky because it was almost time for his morning nap, but at least you will get the idea.


2 comments:

  1. Tucker was the exact same way~ He really didn't start crawling on all fours til 9 months...He was cruising around furntire and his play table before he even thought to crawl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out! Before you know it he'll be running! Enjoy the army crawl while it lasts! I like his little excited panting!

    ReplyDelete