Sunday, March 15, 2009

House Divided!!

With a post title like that - you know where this is going. For those of you that know us, you know that Ashleigh graduated from Baylor and I graduated from Texas. Last week, Oklahoma City hosted the Big 12 championship and Baylor made an incredible run in the tournament - about two rounds farther than anyone anticipated. They knocked off the Jayhawks and then went on to face the longhorns in the semi-finals. I'll go ahead and spoil it and tell you that the Bears beat my Horns and, against my will, I busted out my own bear claw after they won. The pictures below show the chaos before and during the game. Gage owns two Baylor onesies and three UT onesies (thanks Raj) and we went back and forth during the game about which onesie he should be wearing. The marriage solution (always a compromise) was to have him switch outfits at half time to appease us both as well as give us juicy blog material.

Gage is a huge Dexter Pittman fan.

It looks like he's trying to do a horns down....rest assured, he is not.

He's very excited about his burnt orange. I would even call him chipper.

Gage in his Baylor green and gold...and the mis-matched blue pants.

SIC' EM BEARS!!

4 comments: