Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gage Slept in his Crib!!

Last night was a sad night for me but a milestone in Gage's life!! Little Gage slept in his crib for the first time. I was really not ready to put him in his crib, but I know you have to start sometime and it seemed as good of time as any. He did awesome however. We put him down to bed around 8:00pm. All the while, I am constantly checking the monitor to make sure my little baby is ok. The day and night video monitor is awesome!! When I went to bed he was sleeping so soundly. I heard him on the monitor at 1:00 am, but he wasn't crying just kinda making noise, so I left him alone. At about 2:30am he was awake and ready to eat!! So he slept for almost 7 hours. Yeah!! I fed him and put him back down, and he woke up again around 5:30. Overall, the first crib night was a success!! I hope tonight is just as good!
Daddy giving him a bath before bedtime!!


This morning when he woke up in his crib!





Awake and looking at his Aquarium on the side of his crib!



Hanging out with mom!!

So happy and rested!!




4 comments:

  1. The big move to the Crib! They grow up so fast!! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It sounds like he is a good little sleeper for you. It is always sad when they do new things - but it is exciting too. I can't wait to meet him one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were better than I was he did not go to his crib until 4 months and I STILL check in on him about every hour to make sure he is breathing! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on moving to the crib! It can be difficult, but it sounds like you did well. :)

    ReplyDelete