Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let it Snow!!

All I've got to say is BOO to the snow. We went from 70's this weekend to 30 today. Only in Oklahoma. This was actually Gage's second snow storm. The first one was two weeks after he was born and we didn't want to take him out in it! Now that his a little older, I bundled him up in his snow suit and we made a trek outside. We didn't stay long because the snow was coming down pretty good, and it kept falling on his face and eyes. He was not ok with the cold!!

Gage in front of the house in his bouncy seat! (Please take note of my spring flowers that started to pop up and will now be ruined because of the snow!)

Gage after snowflakes fell on his face and eyes!

Mom, it is freezing! Get me inside!

Doesn't really seem to be enjoying it to much!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashleigh ~ Gage is so cute! I'm so glad you joined in on the blog world :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, the hormones are raging, I miss having a little baby! MH

    ReplyDelete