Saturday, March 14, 2009

Visiting Sunset Elementary!!

On Friday Gage made his first visit to Sunset Elementary. As many of you know, I taught first grade up until I had him. (He was born December 29, 2008 and I taught until December 21, 2008.) I was pregnant all of the school year, so the kiddos watched me progressively get bigger and bigger, and couldn't wait until I came back to show them my precious baby. Anyway, Gage was very happy and smiled a lot while we were there which the kids really got a kick out of. They wanted to hold him and touch him, but super clean freak that I am-wouldn't let them get anywhere near touching him. They were so excited to see me as well as baby Gage which really moved me to tears. (Admitting this now, I missed them a bunch too and couldn't wait to see how they have changed and grown and to show off my bundle of joy.) Anyway, the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.

Gage and I finding out what they were doing for spring break!



Gage helping me pull names out of the jar to see who would speak next!



Of course first graders have to take a silly picture!


Say Cheese!



All the kiddos giving me a huge hug before I left!! Love them!!



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing reception! How old is first grade over there? My oldest is in kindergarten, otherwise known as reception over here, she's nearly 5. The kids in the photos look a little older, is there school before first grade? I wish I had known about blogging when I was pregnant, how amazing to have this to show your child. Congrats on having him, the best best best thing in the world! MH

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! I'm sure the kids loved seeing you and Gage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...that is so awesome!!!! they love you...i bet they miss you so much!!! so funny you wouldn't let them touch him...i wouldn't have either!!!!=)

    ReplyDelete