Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Miss Blaire came to Visit!

You want to talk about feeling OLD, well today Miss Blaire (what Gage will learn to call her)came to visit Gage and I. I used to babysit Blaire when she was super young. (I'm talking like second grade.) Now Blaire is a Sophomore at OU and lives in Norman very close to us. She is super busy with school, and sorority life, but took a little time out of her schedule to come see us. Now I am about to sound really old, and maybe a little bit like my mother, but Blaire has really grown up to be an amazing young lady. It's really crazy how time flies, and I can't wait for her to come and babysit our little muffin someday. (If she wants to that is!!) Thanks Blaire for visiting and for the super cute outfit you gave to Gage!









2 comments: