Sunday, April 5, 2009

True Texan at Heart!!

Even though our little boy was born in Oklahoma, he is a true Texan at heart. While we were in Houston, I had to have Gage's picture taken in the Bluebonnets. I know this is silly, but ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to take my child's pictures in the bluebonnets. (silly I know) So, while on the way to the Woodlands Mall to have his picture taken with the Easter Bunny (major day of pictures), I found a small patch of bluebonnets on the side of I-45. I definitely got out with traffic zooming by, and my child sound asleep to take pictures in the flowers. It was quite humorous!! Anyway, the pictures turned out kind of cute.






2 comments:

  1. i love me some little gage..you are not silly i love the texas flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So cute. By the way...I love that dress you have on...where can I get one like it??? (if you don't mind me asking!)

    ReplyDelete