Friday, May 8, 2009

Exercising in the Exersaucer

So this week, it rained all week long and I needed some new ways of entertaining the little one, so I thought I would bust out the exersaucer. Wow, I didn't know what I was in for when I thought I could put this together during his nap time. But, I followed the step by step instructions and 2 hours later we had our exersaucer. After 12 AAA batteries (yes you read that right 12-Daniel and I want to buy stock in batteries) we were in business. Gage seemed to really like it and enjoyed having something new to play with.
This picture doesn't do it justice. All the little parts were in the plastic bag on the bed. And yes, I put it together in our room because I was so afraid all the noise would wake him up from his nap.

Finished product. (Notice the sleeping baby in the monitor on the bed.)


Not quite so sure yet!!


Hmmmm... can I eat this.

I'm sure going to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment