Friday, May 22, 2009

Scattegories Challenge!

Ok so I got this from Kimberly and I decided to play along. Read the rules, and play along too!
Rules: Copy the note below, erase my answers, write yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. It has to be real things ... not made up! You cannot repeat any of the answers and you cannot use your name to answer questions 3 or 4. You cannot ask anyone for an answer!

A is for Ashleigh

1. Your name: Ashleigh
2. A four letter word: aunt
3. A boy's name: Adam
4. A girl's name: Alexis
5. An occupation: Actor
6. A color: apricot
7. Something I put on: athletic shorts
8. A food: apple pie
9. Something you find in the bathroom: astringent
10. A place: Alaska
11. A reason to arrive late: accident
12. Something I shout: aaaaaahhh!
13. A movie title: Aladdin
14. Something I drink: A to Z pinot gris
15. Something I give: attention
16. Something you purchase a lot: ALL laundry detergent
17. Something I've never seen: Alien
18. Something I hate: A** holes
19. A part of your body: (see above minus holes)
20. An insult: act your age

1 comment: