Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun with Friends!

After our doctor's appointment on Friday, we headed to BJ's restaurant to meet up with some old friends. I read Amanda Yocum's blog last week that said she was heading to Oklahoma for her Grandmother's birthday and I knew that she couldn't stop into OKC without having lunch with us.
We grabbed a quick bite to eat with John, Amanda, cutie James, and John's mom. It was so great to catch up and share stories, and the husbands really seemed to enjoy venting about our blogging hobby. And, have no fear, we didn't leave home without the cameras to capture these memories for the blog.
It was so great to see you Amanda and meet Tiny. We will have to do it again when I come to Houston.
*Side note, the only reason I have this posted before Amanda, is because she is without Internet until she gets home today. Haha, Amanda!!
Amanda and James, Gage and I!

Hi Gage, says James!

This was the best one I had of the two of them. We will see if Amanda's came out any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment