Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yay for rolling over and playing outside!

Today was a beautiful day, so I decided to take Gage outside to play. He loves to be outdoors and I think he is going to be a typical boy when it comes to playing outside. We loaded up the stroller with a blanket and lots of toys and headed for a shady spot under some trees in our backyard. We played and played and he just loved it.
Lately, Gage has been doing lots of moving and rolling over, but most of the time gets stuck on his arm and rolls back. Well today I just happened to have the camera and caught him in action doing some great rolling over tricks. (Worth watching)
I can't wait for many more outdoor adventures!


Playing outside!




HI Mom!




What are you looking at?



Rolling over!


This rolling over stuff is serious business!



Tired after a long day of play!



He loves his Lovey!

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 5/20/09

1 comment: