Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ATTENTION MOMS, Major DEALS at Old Navy!!

Ok, so today I was popping into Old Navy to get Daniel some swim trunks for Father's Day. I just happened to walk back to the baby section, (even though my Husband said I have spent enough on Gage this month) and stumbled upon some major deal. I hope this is the same at everyone's Old Navy, but I got 6 pairs of PJ's for a $1.27 a piece. Yes, you read that right, $1.27. They had both girl and boy pairs from sizes 6 months to 3T. There are both short sleeve, long sleeve, with pants and shorts. I bought several different sizes. (I figured I could put a few away for Christmas or obviously when he grows into them. Anyway, it might be worth checking out your Old Navy!!




2 comments:

  1. Amazing deal! Headed to Old Navy now! Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I went to our old navy yesterady because Madelyn needs new pj BAD but they did not have any cheap ones :( I am going to try another old navy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete