Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm A Big Boy Now!!

As many of you know, Gage hates the car seat. He screams and screams in the back of the car in his infant car seat. I got many suggestions about how to fix the problem, and several of you suggested to switch him to the upright car seat. I was kind of hesitant at first because it felt like my little baby, wasn't a baby anymore. He wasn't sitting in his baby car seat anymore.
We finally got around to putting it in, and it has made all the difference in the world. He is still rear facing but I think he is higher up so he can see out the window, and he can sit up instead of laying on his back. He doesn't scream anymore, instead he just looks out the window and listens to the music. He even fell asleep on the way home from Gymboree yesterday. Yay, what a blessing! He is such a big boy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment